iXBRL Accounts Conversion / iXBRL Tagging Service
Our pricing starts at £89 plus VAT and is based on the following variables:
- Number of pages in the accounts
- The reporting standard the financial statements are prepared under
- Where you want the accounts tagged (we can do this on your premises)
- What format the accounts are in
- Number of sets of accounts that require tagging
- Turnaround time
You may feel that outsourcing your iXBRL tagging requirements in the first few years is the preferred option. If this is the case we provide a full service.
- Email your accounts in word or excel format
- We convert the accounts into iXBRL format using HMRC recognised software
- Test file the accounts with HMRC.
- Return the iXBRL file to you with an excel spreadsheet showing you the tags that have been applied.
Our tagging service comes with the peace of mind that the person who has tagged your document is available to answer any queries at all stages throughout the conversion process.
If your internal systems are not yet fully iXBRL compliant and you are struggling to meet the HMRC requirements we have a number of solutions to suit your needs.
Our initial consultancy service includes an overview of your current accounting systems output to final accounts and advice on how to tailor these to enable a smoother transition to iXBRL filing.
If you haven’t already chosen a suitable software package we can run through the main features of the ones on the market and give assistance in choosing the correct one for your requirements. We are not linked to any software company so we are free to offer unbiased advice.
Once a choice is made we provide a full bespoke mapping file creation service, assisting you through producing your 1st set of iXBRL accounts.
We have developed a number of training solutions to give you the right information you need to comply with HMRC’s iXBRL filing requirements. We offer a full day training course that aims to take people with a very basic or non-existent knowledge of iXBRL to a level where they have the understanding required to ensure their business is ready to meet the demands.
Introduction to iXBRL accounts
- What accounts and entities need to be filed with HMRC.
- Plain English explanation of the XBRL terminology.
- A hands-on session to show how accounts are tagged using a manual tagging tool and what the output will look like.
- What information is contained in an iXBRL document.
- How to check your iXBRL output against your final accounts to ensure that you are submitting the correct information to HMRC.
- What tags and attributes to use and when.
- Avoid potential pitfalls when tagging accounts.
- In depth view of mandatory and minimum tags and how they relate to your accounts.
- How to choose and apply the correct dimensions to each line item.
- Hands on training on the free tools on the market to enable you to check your iXBRL submissions.
Courses can be run in house or at our centre in Salford Quays.